Morris House Group Practice was established in 1957. Originally based in Waltheof Gardens, the practice moved into the Lordship Lane Primary Care Centre but retained its original name.

The practice is a large teaching practice supporting the teaching and education of doctors, nurses, physician associates and many other healthcare professionals.

MORRIS HOUSE GROUP PRACTICE

Address

Morris House Group Practice
239 Lordship Lane

Haringey
London

N17 6AA

Contact

Telephone: 0203 143 3600

50000.png