Morris House was one of the first purpose built Health Centres in the country. It was built as a result of the vision of the late Mr Alexander Kates FRCS and was opened in 1959. The Practice building was enlarged in 1993. In 2008 we moved to our current premises within the Lordship Lane Primary Health Care Centre.
The Medical staff complement varies from time to time, but usually comprises 9 doctors 2 trainee GPs, 2 nurses, 2 paramedics and 2 health-care assistants.
The Practice catchment area is roughly located between Wood Green High Road to the west, Shelbourne Wiloughby Lane to the east, the North Circular Road to the north and West Green Road to the south