Join The Team
Morris House Group Practice was established in 1957. Originally based in Waltheof Gardens, the practice moved into the Lordship Lane Primary Care Centre but retained its original name.
The practice is a large teaching practice supporting the teaching and education of doctors, nurses, physician associates and many other healthcare professionals.
We are a Living Wage Employer, which means we pay all of our staff a Living Wage. We are voluntarily taking a stand to ensure our employees can earn a wage that is enough to live on and go further than the government minimum.