top of page

Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Stay at Home Advice

In line with the advice issued by the government and Public Health England, if you have symptoms of coronavirus, or live with someone who does, you’ll need to stay at home.

To protect others, do not go to a GP Surgery, pharmacy or hospital.

If you live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus, you can get an isolation note to send to your employer as proof you need to stay off work. You do not need to get a note from a GP.

To get an isolation note, please visit:

If you have symptoms of coronavirus and need to stay at home, use the 111 coronavirus service to get an isolation note. For further health information and advice please visit the NHS website. Practice Manager

bottom of page